OGSMANPOWER.COM is free to all jobseekers. No money is collected from jobseekers.
Personal information collected:
- We collect the personal and demographic information you choose to provide us. We also collect information about how you use our sites and the areas of our site that you visit. We may also acquire information about you from third parties in order to further personalize your experience. The resulting logs contain information necessary for analyzing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems, and improving services.
- When you view and interact with OGS pages, features, and functionality, including OGS mobile applications, software (like adding to your profile, participating in Groups, uploading contacts, etc.), We also collect your IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile carrier, and your ISP, and receive the URLs of sites from which you visit or leave the OGS website, or sites that have embedded OGS platform technology.
- Through cookies and other technologies that allow us to recognize you, customize your experience, and serve advertisements both on and off OGS. You can opt-out of advertising off OGS.
- If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you have provided to us.
- You are also responsible for keeping your password safe and secure and not disclosing it to anybody.
Our right to suspend or cancel your registration.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions
- Note We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except where it is necessary to carry out your instructions. We also provide you with the means to control whether or not your contact information is viewable to other Users through your profile.
:Operation of the Website:
- We will use our reasonable endeavors to operate the Website. However, we will not be liable if you cannot access the Website or because of the failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Content. We may change, suspend or cancel the operation of the Website or any part of its Content at any time.
- All the Content on the Website is either the copyright of or licensed to us. We and our licensors retain proprietary rights to the Content and reserve all rights in relation to the same. No portion or part of the Content or Website may be reproduced in any form or by any means without our prior written consent.
- No rights to or property in the Website will pass to you at any time.
- The name OGSMANPOWER.COM ' and our logo and all related service names and slogans are trade names, service marks or trade marks and may not be used without our prior written consent.
- Personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to OGS. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Website by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice.
- We have implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access or improper use.
- While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Users should not post personal information to any site if they are uncomfortable with the security of the site. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- You are permitted to reproduce hard copy prints or to download part of the Content as expressly authorized by us for your own personal use but otherwise must not copy, duplicate or in any way reproduce the Website or any part thereof or any of the Content or knowingly permit the same without our and/or the respective copyright owner's prior written consent.
- Content published on the Website is for information purposes only and it is your responsibility to identify and confirm the accuracy and suitability of the Content for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the accuracy, legality and compliance of the Material and will be solely liable for false, misleading, inaccurate, infringing or other actionable material contained or referred to therein.
- You may not use the Website for disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or for transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- We reserve the right to refuse to post Material on the Website or to remove Material already posted on the Website.
- If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- We strive to provide a safe, secure environment by attempting to limit access to our database to legitimate users, but cannot guarantee that unauthorized parties will not gain access. We also cannot control how authorized users store or transfer information downloaded from the database, so you should ensure that you do not post sensitive information to OGS.
- We use the information we collect about you to deliver the products and services we offer, and to operate and improve our sites. Our services include the display of personalized content and advertising on our site or other sites with which we have a business relationship. You should be aware that any personal information (such as email address or resumes), which you voluntarily display or distribute on our network and on the Internet can be collected and used by others,
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
Links to Other Sites:
- We are not responsible for content on sites which you may access through the Website.
- We do not exercise control over third party websites or their use of any information, including but not limited to your Personal Information, which you choose to submit to them or have us transmit on your behalf. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you.
- We may publicly disclose aggregated information about our users, such as the total number of our users and their overall demographics.
Changing or Deleting Your Information:
- All registered Users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their registration profile by accessing their Account management page. If you completely delete all such information, then your Account may become deactivated. If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us via the contact information below and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we do not have any legal obligation to retain the record.
Viewing and Updating Your Information:
- You always have complete access to the information you have provided to the network. You can make changes to this information to update your account anytime.
- We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or by an announcement on the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
- Not allows To Share
- We do not provide ad companies or analytics companies with your name, address, email address, phone number, or credit card information.
- Aggregated Information
- Legal Matters
- We may disclose user information in response to a legal request, such as a court order, or government demand; to investigate illegal activity; or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
Contact Us :
OGS Pvt Limited
OGS Manpower and Training Institute